This policy is valid from 29 October 2011
Revised on 29. December 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me (OFF THE WALL), wishing to remain anonymous for variety of reasons.
The owner of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog. The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
This blog may accept guest posts by other authors, who may also wish to remain anonymous, with the understanding that minor editorial changes may
be applied and that no compensation would be provided by the owner(s) of this blog for any post or comment by any contributor.
This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We, the owner and guest contributors, write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The views and opinions expressed in the main post are purely those of their authors. Only post written by the owner and identified as such only represents the opinions of the owner.
Posts written by guest contributors represent the opinions of their authors and not those of the owner.
Comments made by visitors and/or contributors are the opinions of their authors and they do not represent the opinion of the owner.
Publication of a comment or guest post does not signal endorsement by the owner or by other contributors of the content of the comment or post.
Terms of Service
The owner of the blog will attempt, in good faith, to comply with WORDPRESS Terms Of Service (http://en.wordpress.com/tos/) and as such reserve the right to withhold, edit, or delete, even after publication, the following types of comments
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others including Personal attacks against other contributors;
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sectarian, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Breach the copyright of others
- Advertise products or services for profit
- Include any information that jeopardize the privacy right of others
- Contain excessive number of links and/or Youtube Videos
- Appear to be designed to derail discussion
- Attempt to seek personal information that may risk the anonymity of other contributors directly or indirectly
- Repeated cut and paste from other blogs and/or news services without providing original contribution.
- Comment that repeatedly annoy or badger other contributors.
*added on Dec-28-2011
The current moderation rules are the following
- First post by a new contributor (as identified from email address) will be held in moderation
- Subsequent posts will be automatically posted except in the following situations
- The post has may have link to YouTube (due to and/or theme site deficiency) to allow the owner/moderator to filter potentially objectionable videos
- Posts with more than 5 links (standard to avoid spam)
- No posts are currently held in moderation due to the presence of certain words, but such may be requested by the community and the owner reserves the right to respond positively and/or negatively to such requests.
- The owner of the blog will publicly announce if and when others are engaged in maintaining and/or moderating this blog without violating their anonymity.
Restrictions and Denial of Service
The owner of the blog reserves the right to deny, partially or fully, service to contributors who repeatedly violate the rules of the blog. Denial can be temporary and/or permanent and may be initiated in response to repeated complaints when found reasonable. The following procedure will be used.
- Deletion/Editing of offending comment
- Private and/or public Warning,
- Temporarily suspension from posting or limiting the number of posts
- Permanent banning.
For questions about this blog, please contact: email@example.com.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org